Internet Marketing – Territory Internet Domination
“Increase Market Share, Recognize Shifts, Increase Opportunity for Customers.” –Joe Khoei
A sound, long-term Internet marketing strategy is vital to every business wanting longevity and growth. Having a strategically designed website and using Internet marketing is a broad category covering many fields including:
- Search engine marketing
- Mobile marketing
- Online directory listings
- Social site marketing and bookmarking
- Information marketing via articles, e-mail, or webinars
- Direct, pay-for-performance advertising
- Blogs and social media engagement
- Daily deal and group marketing
Not everyone can or should use everything. Each specific business must evaluate their own long term goals, consider their options, and lay down a plan that they can build on.
Most successful businesses already do some Internet marketing. That’s because it’s really easy to get started on Internet marketing. But, just like anything else, being truly effective and “squeezing every dime as if it were a dollar” requires specialized skill and experience.